The mute button — your best friend in a dragged-out TPS report review meeting and ultimate concealer of a purring coffee machine. Hard to believe, but until today we actually didn't offer you a handy way of turning your microphone on or off without using a mouse pointer so that you could easily save the situation as your neighbor started drilling in concrete. But things are about to change for the better with a whole host of shortcuts to get your neurons trained on.
- Plenty of nice shortcuts. You'll find the details under the Settings menu (or by pressing [Ctrl + ,] is probably a better way of putting it).
- Some sweet improvements to performance and memory usage with more on the way. We believe this was also the root cause to some stalled streams.
- Fixed a bug where a section of the screen that had shared the content of a context menu wasn't being unshared properly after closing the window.
- We found some more scenarios where modifier keys could get stuck on the remote end and fixed those.
- We put an end to playing whack-a-mole with the Leave button as it would make a jump up with each participant leaving the session before you. There is now a slight delay to help you get out faster.
Here's how to get started with CoScreen
Frustrated with your current collaboration solutions? Download CoScreen for free: