General Product Updates
V3.8: A bunch of under-the-hood tweaks and fixes
In this release, we are taking it easy on features in favor of the core experience. Just a bunch of tweaks and fixes to make the app more reliable and performant. What's not to like about that?
- Reimplementation of remote mouse cursors to consume less CPU and not stall the app.
- Remote shared windows are now brought to the front upon sharing and joining in a more consistent manner.
- We have tweaked the macOS installation process to make it easier to restart if needed to show all permissions that need to be enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to hang when leaving a session.
- Fixed a bug where a full desktop sharing stream would sometimes be scrambled.
- Fixed a bug on Windows where remote click input would sometimes be offset on an external display.
- Reimplemented a fix for drag-to-select in IntelliJ IDEs on Windows.
(Dec 9th, 2021)
- Fixed an issue with remote control when sharing a full display from an external screen on Windows.
- Resolved a problem with the settings and sharing dialog sizes when running a Windows display in scaled mode.